Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Teens Getting Their Driver’s License with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
- New Illinois Driver’s Ed Law Changes Rules for 18– to 20-Year Olds
- I Drive Safely Launches New Learning Center for Teen Drivers
pulled over Archive
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsThis blog post is a guest post from our friends at MADD, Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Periodically, MADD writes guest blog posts for I DRIVE SAFELY. Check out other guest blog […]
Posted on July 27, 2012 | No CommentsHow a momentary mistake can cost you – even years after the ticket is gone. Face it – we’re all familiar with the elevated heartbeat that comes along with seeing […]