Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Teens Getting Their Driver’s License with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
- New Illinois Driver’s Ed Law Changes Rules for 18– to 20-Year Olds
- I Drive Safely Launches New Learning Center for Teen Drivers
Posted on January 20, 2014 | No CommentsAdvanced in-vehicle alcohol detection technology, called DADSS, is well on its way.
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsThis blog post is a guest post from our friends at MADD, Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Periodically, MADD writes guest blog posts for I DRIVE SAFELY. Check out other guest blog […]
Posted on April 10, 2012 | No CommentsOf all the dangers teens may face, underage drinking is among the worst. Whether teens are experimenting with beer, wine, or other liquor, alcohol presents a serious—and potentially deadly—threat. Compared […]
Posted on January 30, 2012 | No CommentsThere are often a lot of records set on Super Bowl Sunday. For instance, it’s the second-largest day in the U.S. for food consumption (after Thanksgiving), the most-watched American television […]