Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Teens Getting Their Driver’s License with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
- New Illinois Driver’s Ed Law Changes Rules for 18– to 20-Year Olds
- I Drive Safely Launches New Learning Center for Teen Drivers
Posted on April 26, 2013 | No CommentsGood Samaritan and Duty to Rescue laws exist to encourage assistance from strangers to those undergoing emergencies and affected by violent crime. Just how effective and reasonable are these laws?
An Open Letter to Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell Urging Him to Sign the Texting and Driving Bill (HB 1907) Into LawPosted on February 7, 2013 | No CommentsVirginia HB 1907 will help prevent accidents and keep Virginia drivers safe. I DRIVE SAFELY urges Governor McDonnell to sign the bill.
Posted on November 19, 2012 | No CommentsPenalties for driving under the influence can be costly in any state – but some will leave you hurting far more than others. Find out which DUI laws are the […]
Posted on September 21, 2012 | No CommentsGoogle’s autonomous car is continuing to impress during testing… so how feasible is it for the real world? Imagine this: It’s Monday. You’re driving along on your daily commute, drinking […]
Posted on June 25, 2012 | No CommentsStealthy, sneaky, silent, dangerous… I’ll bet these aren’t words you’d expect to describe a hybrid car! But as environmentally-friendly as these vehicles are, they’ve also proven to be equally […]