Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Teens Getting Their Driver’s License with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
- New Illinois Driver’s Ed Law Changes Rules for 18– to 20-Year Olds
- I Drive Safely Launches New Learning Center for Teen Drivers
Posted on October 26, 2012 | No CommentsTexas has approved an 85 MPH speed limit for a stretch of highway. Will this new standard become a nationwide trend? Let’s be honest: we’ve all sped on the road […]
Posted on July 16, 2012 | No CommentsThe other day on my way to work I had a tire blowout on the freeway. Talk about scary! I was in the fast lane when it happened. Fortunately, there […]
Posted on July 15, 2010 | No CommentsOne of the most common driving fears is getting on the freeway. Frantic speeds, erratic drivers, split second decisions—it’s enough to unnerve even the most experienced drivers. But it doesn’t […]