Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- Is The Heads-Up Display The Next Big Thing in Motor Vehicle Safety?
- Resolve To Be a Safer Driver in 2015
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Drivers Getting Their Licenses with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
Posted on February 28, 2013 | No CommentsAre you a safe driver? Take a look at this list of accident-causing driving habits and make it a top priority to avoid them.
Posted on February 10, 2013 | No CommentsWildlife is a real danger on the roads in many areas, and in Florida, the animals you could hit can do some serious damage to you and your vehicle.
Posted on November 28, 2012 | 1 CommentIf your Florida driver’s license has been suspended to excessive points on your record, you have the opportunity to earn your privilege back by completing a Florida ADI course. While […]
Posted on November 15, 2012 | No CommentsAfter 50 years, the city of Coral Gables, Florida has finally repealed its ban on trucks being parked outside overnight. In Coral Gables, Florida, all the trucks magically disappear from […]
Posted on January 9, 2012 | 2 CommentsHaving a licensed suspended in Florida is hard. But the good news is that you can still drive where you need to go with the help of a hardship license, plus you can start driving again with full privileges with a 12 Hour Florida Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) Course.