Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Teens Getting Their Driver’s License with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
- New Illinois Driver’s Ed Law Changes Rules for 18– to 20-Year Olds
- I Drive Safely Launches New Learning Center for Teen Drivers
Florida ADI Archive
Posted on November 28, 2012 | 1 CommentIf your Florida driver’s license has been suspended to excessive points on your record, you have the opportunity to earn your privilege back by completing a Florida ADI course. While […]
Posted on January 9, 2012 | 2 CommentsHaving a licensed suspended in Florida is hard. But the good news is that you can still drive where you need to go with the help of a hardship license, plus you can start driving again with full privileges with a 12 Hour Florida Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) Course.