Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Teens Getting Their Driver’s License with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
- New Illinois Driver’s Ed Law Changes Rules for 18– to 20-Year Olds
- I Drive Safely Launches New Learning Center for Teen Drivers
Car Commercials Archive
Posted on September 4, 2012 | No CommentsIt is time for Round 3 of I DRIVE SAFELY’s Clash of the Car Commercials! Every month we put two car commercials up against each other and ask our readers […]
Posted on May 22, 2012 | No CommentsWe all know that automobile marketing is big business. In fact, in 2011 the American automotive industry spent more than $20 billion dollars on advertising. A nice chunk of that […]
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsMy friend heard this song in a Super Bowl ad yesterday, and she immediately Youtube’d it. Of course, she wasn’t alone, and the influx of video viewers prompted her to […]