Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
Send us a note!
Love to Pin?
Follow us on Tumblr
- I Drive Safely Celebrates Drivers Getting Their Licenses with #FreeToDrive Campaign
- For New Yorkers, Streaming Video Makes For A Great PIRP Experience
- Graduate Driver’s License Programs Improve Teen Crash Rates
- New Illinois Driver’s Ed Law Changes Rules for 18– to 20-Year Olds
- I Drive Safely Launches New Learning Center for Teen Drivers
Posted on November 17, 2011 | No CommentsWhen it comes to alcoholic beverages in or around vehicles, not all places are on the same page. Jonathon thinks that’s an understatement. How about you?
Posted on July 15, 2011 | No CommentsBeer, bikes, and boats – a fun summer mix in theory, but, in addition to having the potential to be very dangerous, it can also be illegal! I’m sure you’re […]
Posted on July 15, 2010 | No CommentsIf you enjoy going out with friends and having a few drinks, then you’ve probably had to deal with the issue of “who’s going to be the designated driver.” But […]